Environmental Policy in the Middle East - Insider Perspectives from Israel
The Boston Israel Cleantech Alliance is pleased to sponsor this event at Harvard Kennedy School on April 27, 2011.
Tomer Rosner, Senior Legal Adviser at The Knesset, and Yishay Sorek, Director of International Relations at Israel's Ministry for Regional Cooperation, will discuss Israeli environmental policy and its impact on regional cooperation efforts in the Middle East.
To register for this event, please go to our Meetup Page.
The Boston Israel Cleantech Alliance connects cleantech investors, entrepreneurs, academic researchers and government officials in Israel and Boston.
We aim to:
(1) foster increased economic, scientific, and educational relations between Boston and the State of Israel
(2) coordinate cleantech trade and investment events
(3) facilitate investments in, and partnerships with, Israeli companies developing renewable energy, water, and environmental technologies
(4) encourage the adoption of clean technologies by individual,
commercial and industrial consumers
(5) assist families and institutions to offset their carbon footprint by investing in Israel